Half Day Tour & Concert Transfer
Let us take you on a voyage of discovery through one of Australia’s finest and oldest wine growing regions, where you will experience the unique and personal world of the creators of true local Hunter Valley wine, food and produce. Our tours offer the perfect opportunity to enjoy a private wine tasting at some of the best boutique wineries and spectacular cellar doors in the Hunter Valley region. Hunter Concierge tours use smaller air-conditioned vehicles to ensure your tour is special and you get a more personal service. Our experienced guide will collect and return you to your accommodation, allowing you to relax and indulge in these great wines and freshly grown produce.
Our exclusive tours are for your group only. The timing and program can be flexible to suit your requirements. Pick up and return from your local Hunter Valley accommodation.
- Wine tasting at 3 different cellar doors
- Some of the cellar doors that we recommend visiting include Degen Wines, Tyrrell's Wines, Tulloch Wines, Scarborough, Worthington Wines, Eclectic Wines, Harkham Winery, Calais Estate, Misty Glen, Savannah Estate, Ernest Hill, Brokenwood, Moorebank, Lambloch Estate, Gartelmann Wines, Iron Gate Estate, Adina Vineyard & Olive Grove just to name a few.
- For the sparkling lovers a visit to Pierre’s Wines is a must. Enjoy an intimate wine tasting around the table with 13th generation wine maker Peter Went.
- You have the option to add a lunch package to the tour price or simply organize a stop with your driver on the day to purchase a quick bite to eat at your own expense.
- After lunch you will be transferred to the concert venue.
- At the end of the evening you will once again have a transfer back to your accommodation.
The prices for an exclusive private bus are as follows. Minimum 6 guests. Surcharges may apply for pick up and drop off outside of the Pokolbin, Lovedale areas.
6-7 Guests - $110pp
8-9 Guests - $100pp
10-12 Guests - $90pp
13-15 Guests - $85pp
16-22 Guests - $80pp
23-30 Guests - $75pp
Terms and Conditions
Tours - A deposit of $125.00 is required when the booking is made to secure the booking. Payment of the tour constitutes the clients acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Balance of the full amount must be received in full 14 days prior to the tour. A $25.00 non refundable booking fee applies to all new bookings. A $100 administration fee is applies if a booking is cancelled more than 14 days before the tour. All payment will be forfeited if the booking is cancelled or numbers reduce less than 14 days before the tour.
Circumstances may require us to alter itineraries and fares without notice. Force Majeure - Hunter Concierge reserves the right to vary or cancel tours or part thereof due to extreme weather, floods, fire, natural catastrophe, road closures or other circumstances beyond our control. Hunter Concierge will not be responsible or liable for death, injury or illness of any passenger or of any loss or damage to any property. Minimum passenger numbers may apply. The driver may at any time refuse to carry any person who in the drivers opinion exhibits unacceptable behaviour.
Alcohol is not permitted to be consumed on the buses by order of the Department of Transport.