Private Wine Tours
Exclusive Full Day Wine Tours
Let us take you on a voyage of discovery through one of Australia’s finest and oldest wine growing regions, where you will experience the unique and personal world of the creators of true local Hunter Valley wine, food and produce. Full Day Tours offer the perfect opportunity to enjoy a private wine tasting at some of the best boutique wineries and spectacular cellar doors in the Hunter Valley region. Hunter Concierge use smaller air-conditioned vehicles to ensure your tour is special and you get a personal service. Experienced guides will collect and return you to your accommodation, allowing you to relax and indulge in these great wines and freshly grown produce.
Full Day exclusive tours are for your group only and include up to 6hrs of vehicle and driver hire. The timings and program can be flexible to suit your requirements when creating your itinerary.
All tours are tailored to each individual group and include pick up from your local Hunter Valley accommodation. (surcharges apply for guests staying outside of the local Pokolbin, Lovedale, Rothbury area)
If you have any particular places of interest or cellar doors that you wouldlike to visit, simply let us know and we will do our best to incorporate this into your itinerary.
Cellar door tastings fees are an additional charge and full payment is due in advance to confirm your tasting time slots.
- For the sparkling lovers a visit to Pierre’s Wines is a must. 13 generations of wine making in the French Traditional style. Best Known for their extensive range of Methode Traditionelle sparkling wines, you will enjoy an intimate tasting at their cellar door sitting around the table with wine maker Peter Went, from $10pp
- Some of the cellar doors we recommend visiting include Degen Wines, Tyrrell's Wines, Tulloch Wines, Worthington's Vineyard, Brokenwood, Scarborough, Harkham Winery, Calais Estate, Misty Glen, Savannah Estate, Ernest Hill, Moorebank, Lambloch Estate, Gartlemann Wines, Piggs Peake, Iron Gate Estate, Adina Vineyard & Olive Grove just to name a few.
- You may decide to visit the Hunter Distillery where they use premium organic raw ingredients to produce exceptional range of top shelf spirits $5pp. Sample gin, flavored vodkas, liqueurs and schnapps.
- For beer drinker a stop at Peter Draytons Brewhouse, Potters Brewery or Matilda Bay Brew House can be arranged. Tasting paddles of beer can be purchased on the day.
You have the option to add a lunch package to the tour price or simply organise a stop with your driver on the day to purchase a quick bite to eat at your own expense. The itinerary and timings are completely flexible to ensure you have a relaxed, leisurely day out.
Please enquire directly for details of various lunch packages available.
Pick up and drop off from your local Pokolbin accommodation. Surcharges apply to areas such a Broke, Wollombi, Elderslie, Mt View
The prices for an exclusive private bus tour are as follows.
13-15 passengers $75
10-12 passengers $80pp
8-9 passengers $90pp
6-7 passengers $100pp
For smaller groups tours will be conducted in a private car sedan or new toyota van. Includes 6hrs vehicle & driver. Any additional hours charged at $100 p/hr.
5 Guests $115pp
4 Guests $130pp
3 Guests $160pp
2 Guests $240pp
Terms and Conditions
We, at Hunter Concierge have updated our cancellation policy. For all new enquiries and bookings made from 20th May 2020 onwards, our standard cancellation policy will apply as at this point the situation is well known to all and bookings are assumed to be made with that in mind.
With the current Covid-19 crisis in mind, our new policy is in line with the offerings from airlines, tourism operators and travel companies all over the world as well as NSW Fair Trading and the ACCC guidelines.
If Federal or State Governments impose restrictions banning domestic and/or regional/non-essential travel in place at the time of your arrival, and therefore directly affecting your booking. In this instance, we have the following option available for affected bookings;
1. Move your booking to a new date within 12 months of the original arrival date. Please note that any increase in tariff (for example, special event weekends and public holidays) for the new dates will need to be paid where applicable. Please note that the date of your booking will only be permitted to change once. This credit is non-refundable or redeemable for cash. You will need to advise Hunter Concierge of new dates and stay at the property prior to the end of the 12-month period.
We fully acknowledge that moving dates rather than a full refund may not suit everyone, but we are left without another option. The COVID-19 pandemic has decimated the Travel Industry and Hunter Concierge have not been immune to its effects.
To ensure the safety of the drivers, cellar door staff and guests please follow our Covid Safe guidelines:
-Allow social distancing measures of 1.5m
-Allow a contactless temperature test, entry will be refused for the entire group if a temperature reading is above 37.9C. Refund of the tour will not be permitted, however you will have 12 months to book another date. The prepayment of tasting fees to cellar doors will not be refundable or transferable to another date and all tasting fees payments will be lost.
-Provide all names, phone numbers and email address of travelling passengers upon booking.
-Stay home if you are experiencing flu like symptoms, please do not enter the vehicle.
-Please reschedule your booking if you have travelled overseas, or within any of the COVID hot spots within the last 14 days.
Tours - A deposit of $125.00 is required when the booking is made to confirm the vehicle and drivers service. Payment of the tour constitutes the clients acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Balance of the full amount must be received in full 14 days prior to the tour. A $25.00 non refundable booking fee applies to all new bookings. A $100 administration fee applies if a booking is cancelled more than 14 days before the tour. All payment will be forfeited if the booking is cancelled or numbers reduce less than 14 days before the tour.
Circumstances may require us to alter itineraries and fares without notice. Force Majeure - Hunter Concierge reserves the right to vary or cancel tours or part thereof due to extreme weather, flood, fires, natural catastrophe, road closures or other circumstances beyond our control. Hunter Concierge will not be responsible or liable for death, injury or illness of any passenger or of any loss or damage to any property. Minimum passenger numbers may apply. The driver may at any time refuse to carry any person who in the drivers opinion exhibits unacceptable behaviour.
Alcohol is not permitted to be consumed on the buses by order of the Department of Transport.